English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hrs | 493 MB
eLearning, Marketing, Advertising | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn how to self promote, market and sell your artwork, music, writings and creative skills
Learn how to self promote, market and sell your artwork, music, writings and creative skills! Sell your creative work successfully on various digital and real world platforms, while growing your own unique brand and media platform.
Use my video, audio and written lectures to fast track your career as an artist, designer, musician, photographer or writer.
Gain first hand tips and tricks that I have used to get my career off the ground and into gear.
( Beginner Level )
Stay tuned for my other courses covering intermediate - master level artist, musician and writer marketing, selling and self promotion.
Please note that this course will be escalating in price within the next few months
OVER 900+ STUDENTS IN THE FIRST MONTH!
30 DAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
What are the requirements?
- A basic understanding of Photoshop is an asset, but certainty not necessary. Just make sure you have a passion to learn!
- Must posses some creative talent and looking to monetize or looking to expand into profitable environment
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Learn how to self promote, market and sell your artwork, music, writings and creative skills!
- Sell your creative work successfully on various digital and real world platforms, while growing your own unique brand and media platform.
- Learn fundamental creative marketing and design strategies, used by real world professionals to turn your art into profit
- Gain the building blocks to get your art, music and writings into art galleries, radio stations and magazines
- Understand basic creative investment strategy to escalate profit growth and the most return for your time and your art
- Gain Art to business skills that will allow you to take your art, music, photography, and writing skills to the next level. Go from hobbyist to professional.
What is the target audience?
- This course is best suited for those with a creative flair looking to turn their talents and gifts into REAL profit.
- This course is tailored to artists, musicians and writers. It is NOT a standard marketing or branding course and should only really be taken by creative's.
- Photography section now added.