Data encryption software designed for automation. Automatically encrypt or decrypt, files and folders on a schedule.
- The encryption module is a commandline wrapper around GnuPG.
- Tested on Windows, MacOSX, Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora)
- Encryption methods include:
- OpenPGP password encryption/decryption
- public/private key encryption/decryption
- key sign/verify
- key encrypt and sign/decrypt and verify
- Create profiles for each encryption method. Then use these profiles in Encryption tasks.
- The encryption and decryption tasks can automatically encrypt/decrypt based on filename or file timestamp.
- You can encrypt all files in an entire folder tree structure.
- Both original and encrypted/decrypted files can be backed up to other folders.
- Encrypted and Decrypted files can be renamed automatically using REGEX.
- Task scheduler allows you to schedule tasks, execute tasks as well as other software programs and applications. No programming or script knowledge is required.
- Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks.
- Create advanced automation solutions using our tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chains.
- You can run all tasks from the commandline using a Task Runner feature.
- Task Runner feature allows you to run tasks from other programs.
- Commandline module is also available to allow you to control the software via SSH from a remote system.
- The engine that runs the tasks in the background can be run as a Windows Service or a Service on MacOSX and Linux.
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later