Active Password Changer Professional v6.0.619.0 | 183.15 MB
Active@ Password Changer is designed for resetting local administrators and users passwords on Windows operating system in case an Administrator's Password (If need) forgotten or lost. You don't need to re-install and re-configure the operating system to log into Windows. With Active@ Password Changer you can log in as an Administrator or a particular user with a blank password.
Active@ Password Changer also provides the ability to manage with during which days and times of the week that the user account is permitted to log on to the computer, which is useful for preventing the logging on for account you choose (or remove that kind of prohibition).
New Features in Active Password Changer 6:
- Resets Admin's / User's Password.
- Detects / Displays All SAM Files.
- Displays All Information.
- Disables Force Smart Card Login.
- Support for MBR / GBT.
- Support for FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+.
- Support for IDE SATA eSATA USB SSD SCSI.
- Ability to Manage Logon Time.
- Old OS Supported.
What's New in Version 6.0.619.0:
- New interface design, stretchable dialogs
- Added support for GPT disk partitioning style
- Added option to locate SAM registry file manually
- New drivers for Network, Mass Storage, USB3
- Default video resolution selection improved
- Browser is updated to the latest Opera 12
Recovers Windows (32-bit & 64-bit):
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 Windows Server Platforms: 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000.
DOS version requires:
- MS-DOS, PC-DOS, DR-DOS, FreeDOS, OpenDOS.