32 Mins | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 138 MB
Genre: eLearning | English
All Theorems, Logic Gates & Circuits and Karnaugh-Maps
* Lectures 10
This course is about Boolean Algebra, which is essential to understand digital electronics.
In five lectures you are going to learn
- all theorems (Assicuativity, Commutativity, Distributibity, Identity, Annihilator, Idempotence, Absorption, Complementation and De Morgan´s Law (negation))
- logic gates (AND, OR, NOT, NOR, NAND, XOR, XNOR),
- truth tables (read and create them)
- Karnaugh-Maps (Minterm & Maxterm) to simplify functions
- draw and analyse circuits.
The topics are covered in a consise, but understandable way.
Each lecture provides some exercises to revise what you have learned.
After you have completed the lecture, you will find for practising some exercises. I will explain the solution.
This course is for beginners and highly recommended for those who are interested in advanced digital electronics or studying either Computer Science or Computer Hardware & Software Engineering.
check my other posts