Flemish & Dutch from 0: start to understand, speak and write
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 587 MB
eLearning, Language, Other | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn step by step Dutch: secrets to learn the language, basic grammar and other tricks
Always wanted to start learning Dutch?
This is your opportunity! In this course, we start from zero. Indeed, zero. No previous knowledge needed. No expensive study books. We build on our way to learn Dutch, step by step. Learn at your own pace, you can review the videos and redo the exercises any time, as much as you want!
What can you expect?
Dutch is difficult. Yes. So no unnecessary, long grammar lessons with all the rules. Only what you need to know. Tips where you can find more Dutch. Over 300 Dutch words to use in your everyday life. An interactive quiz at the end of each section. Culture to understand Dutch better.
For who is this course?
You don't understand Dutch, or barely. And you want to. It's taught with the Flemish accent. And it's taught for you. Ready to enrol?
Full, free lifetime access
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee
Looking forward to your comments!
What are the requirements?
- Have tons of motivation
- Be concentrated
- Have pen and paper
- Have a pc/tablet (words on screen are sometimes small)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 56 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Use verbs in the present, including to be and to have
- Explain the differences between Dutch and Flemish
- Explain why Dutch is important in the worlds
- Understand basic sentences in Dutch
- Introduce yourself
- Use the politeness forms when appropriate
- Put nouns in the plural
- Pronounce all the letters of the alphabet
- Explain your job and where you come from
- Open a bank account in Dutch
- Use the imperative
- Use the article in Dutch
- Explain your family tree
- Put sentences in the negative
- Use the possessive
- Adapt adjectives to their noun
- Ask questions
- Use diminutives
- Write capitals to the right words
- Count to 1 000 000 000 000
- Connect two sentences
- Use demonstrative pronouns: this, that & these, those
- Some expressions
What is the target audience?
- Don't understand Dutch? Or barely? Or you need a refresher from 0? This course is for you!