Loaded with 100+ high quality filters and advanced features, Polarr Photo Editor for OSX is a lightweight, professional photo editor made by the creators of the App Store's "Best of 2015" iOS photo app.
- 12 hand-crafted quality presets as base filters for adjustments
- See the parameters used in filters to make more improvements
- Create custom filters based on your editing history
- At 4MB, Polarr is the smallest and most efficient photo editor for Mac.
- Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption using Webkit.
- Support JPEG, and most RAW images upto 42MP.
- Support transparent PNG and exports transparent PNG
- Drop images directly into the app from other apps
- Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
- Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
- Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
- Expandable and collapsible workspace
- Responsive window size to fit your screen
- Color: Temperature, Tint, Contrast, Saturation, Vibrance
- Light: Exposure, Highlights and Shadows
- Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (color and luminance), Diffuse and Dehaze
- Optics: Distortions, Vignette, Fringing
- Eight channel HSL adjustments
- Three channel curve adjustments
- Highlights/shadows toning
- Filter blending and mixing
- Highlights/shadows toning tools
- Grain simulation
- Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
- Flexible 4 point controls to position adjustments and feathering
- Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
Cropping and Tilting
- Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
- Horizontal and verticle mirroring and rotations
- 10 default crop ratios with custom cropping controls
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page - https://www.polarr.co