CBT Nuggets - ITIL Foundations with Chris Ward [33 MP4]
English | Size: 1.73 GB (1,859,531,911 bytes )
Chris Ward covers the IT infrastructure library (ITIL) that's ideal for use by large IT departments, including topics such as the service lifecycle, service operations, and more!
CBT Nuggets - ITIL Foundations with Chris Ward
Author: Chris Ward
Release Date : June 2015
Experience working with an IT department
Various IT-related skills
No equipment necessary
ITIL Foundations certificate (v3)
Related Job Functions:
Learn the essentials of ITIL® 2011 Foundations from trainer Chris Ward. This course is aimed at large IT departments.
Most companies that focus on the IT sector offer services within and without their company. For the end customer outside the company, many services seem to just "show up," but behind the scenes is an IT department helping to deliver these services. For IT departments to run well there are processes that need to happen. In a small IT department, each person takes on many - if not all - of the processes and manages them individually. But in a big department, the processes need to be shared among job roles, standardized, and managed for maximum efficiency.
That's what IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) and IT Service Management (ITSM) are all about: managing the processes within an IT department to make the department run well and to ensure resources are available as needed. This certification and skill set are valuable to medium and large companies because it helps them get the most out of their IT investment, from both technologies and people.
This training has been approved for Category A PDUs. For a listing of how many PDUs are earned for this training, please visit our PMI R.E.P. FAQs on our Forum.
CBT Nuggets, through EXIN, is an AXELOS Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for ITIL®, and Chris Ward is an EXIN approved Accredited Trainer for ITIL Foundations.
1. ITIL® - Foundations Introduction (10 min)
2. ITIL® Foundations - Terminology (15 min)
3. ITSM and Services (11 min)
4. Processes and Functions (13 min)
5. Service Lifecycle (13 min)
6. Service Strategy - Introduction (14 min)
7. Service Strategy - Service Packages, SLPs, and Assets (13 min)
8. Service Strategy - Service Portfolio Management (12 min)
9. Service Strategy - Financial Management for IT (15 min)
10. Service Strategy - Business Relationship Managment (14 min)
11. Service Design - Introduction (10 min)
12. Service Design - Supplier Management (12 min)
13. Service Design - Service Level Management (14 min)
14. Service Design - Service Catalogue Management (10 min)
15. Service Design - Availability Management (16 min)
16. Service Design - Capacity Management (13 min)
17. Service Design - Information Security Management (11 min)
18. Service Design - Design Coordination and IT Service Continuity Management (13 min)
19. Service Transition - Introduction (11 min)
20. Service Transition - Transition Planning and Support (11 min)
21. Service Transition - Change Management (12 min)
22. Service Transition - Knowledge Management (11 min)
23. Service Transition - Service Asset and Configuration Management (13 min)
24. Service Transition - Release and Deployment Management (17 min)
25. Service Transition - Review (13 min)
26. Service Operations - Overview (12 min)
27. Service Operations - Service Desk Function (17 min)
28. Service Operations - Technical, Application, and IT Operations Management Functions (10 min)
29. Service Operations - Incident and Problem Management (20 min)
30. Service Operations - Event and Access Management (15 min)
31. Service Operations - Request Fulfillment (11 min)
32. Continual Service Improvement (14 min)
33. ITIL® Exam Cram (8 min)