English | ISBN: 1484218353 | 2015 | EPUB/PDF | 484 pages | 1,3 MB/4 MB
This book is a comprehensive, step-by-step and one-stop guide for the Java SE 8 Programmer II exam (IZ0-809). Salient features of this book include: 100% coverage of the exam topics, a full-length mock exam, practice exam questions, exam notes and tips.
Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer II Guide (Exam IZ0-809) is a comprehensive guide for the OCPJP 8 exam.
The book starts by answering frequently asked questions about the OCPJP 8 exam (Chapter 1). The book maps each exam topic into a chapter and covers 100% of the exam topics (next 12 Chapters). Exam topics are discussed using numerous programming and real-world examples. Each chapter ends with practice exam questions and a quick summary that revises key concepts covered in the chapter from exam perspective.
After reading the main chapters, you can take the full-length mock exam to ensure that you have enough practice before actually taking the exam (Chapter 14).
If you are an OCPJP 8 exam aspirant, this book is certainly for you. This book assumes that you are already familiar with Java fundamentals (that is in line with the prerequisite of having a OCAJP 8 certification before you take up the OCPJP 8 exam).
This book will be a delectable read to you because of its simple language, example driven approach, easy-to-read style, and complete focus towards the exam.
• In-depth and 100% coverage of all 12 exam topics for the certification
• Numerous illustrative programming and real-world examples
• Hundreds of practice exam questions (including a full-length mock exam)
What you will learn:
• Have the necessary knowledge to clear the exam since 100% of the exam topics are covered to the required depth
• clearly understand the scope and objectives of the exam, the technical topics covered in the exam, and type and level-of-difficulty of the exam questions (in short, you will clearly know what’s exactly required for passing the exam)
• get into an “exam mindset” by trying out hundreds of practice exam questions.