Impact Soundworks - Shreddage Bass 2 REPACK-KONTAKT | 2.65 GB
The magnificent six-string bass guitar virtual (Muckelroy). Excellent realism, depth and stunning tone Shreddage Bass 2 is ideal for rock, metal, fusion, pop, and others.
Key features of the library:
1. Specially custom elektrobas Six-String.
2. More than 11,000 samples recorded via an analog preamp Universal Audio Solo / 610 for maximum fullness, Pancha and warmth of sound.
3. Operating range: from salt subkontroktavy to the second octave D (4 and a half octaves).
4. sampled finger picking technique (up to 32 samples per note: RR-8 variations + speaker).
5. Articulation: sustain, staccato, legato (hammer-on & pull-off), portamento (sliding), harmonics, slide effects.
6. Multi scripting engine.
7. Hundreds of samples of noise release (release) and pressing (pop) on the strings.
NI Kontakt v5.5.0 +
2.7Gb free hard disk space
2GB of RAM
Intel Core i3 processor or AMD Athlon II
The library must be registered in the standard way (using the button "Add Library" tab "Libraries" internal browser Kontakt).
If Shreddage Bass 2 is already registered in your system (in the browser Kontakt already laying Shreddage Bass 2), the library need to re-register: delete the bookmark from your browser (Remove Library) and register Shreddage Bass 2 again (Add Library), specifying in the process of registration to download of this distribution folder - by default ISW Shreddage Bass 2).
Unlike previous distribution:
1. All samples are converted into a compressed lossless format (ncw): library size is reduced by almost half.
2. Added the official manual (in English).
3. Remove the demo tracks (which can be heard on the official website).
4. The library is distributed in the clear (not packed in ISO-image).
Published: Impact Soundworks
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
http://uploaded.net/file/w060uctf/ISW Shreddage Bass 2.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/jxj3xu1v/ISW Shreddage Bass 2.part2.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/0c9u3kh5/ISW Shreddage Bass 2.part3.rar