Papers 3.4.3 | MacOSX | 77.5 MB
Papers is an award-winning application developed for researchers to help you manage research material that you're passionate about. Let it take your personal library of research to a whole new level.
Papers for Mac:
- Keeps your personal library of research organized and portable.
- Automatically downloads full-text content for your articles.
- Lets you discover papers to read from 25+ search engines!
- Shows you related papers when reading.
- Synchronizes your library between home and work much faster than before, whether you're using Papers for Mac, Papers 3 for Windows New, iPad or iPhone.
- Papers Online offers a convenient reading list and an easy way to shared collections of articles.
... and more!
What's new in Papers 3
The first thing you'll notice when starting Papers 3 is the new stunning user interface. There's plenty more to discover:
A fresh, new user interface: the new Papers experience is simpler and more organised.
Navigation modes to keep your work and thoughts organized.
Relevant article suggestions based on the content you are reading.
Automatic PDF download when you import articles.
Better than ever metadata discovery and matching.
Stay connected: discover tweets and posts about the articles you are reading.
View and annotate supplemental files directly within Papers 3.
* Supports searching via the new Scopus search API. You no longer need to specify a Scopus ID if your institution has a Scopus subscription.
* Adds support for searching via ScienceDirect.
* ACM Digital Library's minimum request interval has been increased to 5 seconds.
* PII identifiers are now interpreted correctly.
* Fixes searching when using ISSN numbers.
* You can now use the space bar to scroll through PDFs.
* In Reader mode, you no longer need to click inside of the PDF before keyboard navigation shortcuts work.
* When adding highlight or underline annotations to a PDF, overlapping annotations of different types or colours are no longer merged together incorrectly.
* Fixes a crash when trying to display a collection with an empty name.
* Resolves an issue where Papers could become unresponsive when attempting to export a library as an Endnote XML file.
* Fixes a crash when using the notes exporter to export Papers that don't contain any notes.
* Improves performance when switching modes or typing.
* You find the exact set of changes in the release notes under the help menu.
System requirements: (Mac OSX) 10.9 and above.
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )