Tweetbot for Twitter 2.3.3 | MacOSX | 7 MB
Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
Designed for OS X.
Tweetbot feels right at home in Yosemite with its beautiful interface, animations, support for Retina Displays and Notification Center.
Multiple Columns & Windows.
Open saved searches, lists, mentions, direct message conversations and more into columns or windows and never miss a tweet.
Hide tweets that you don't want to see for a short period or forever. Mute people, hashtags, or tweets via keywords (includes regex).
Multiple Device Sync.
If you use Tweetbot on iOS, your timeline, unread status, and mute filters will automatically stay in sync so you can always continue where you left off across devices.
Support for 3rd Party Services.
Tweetbot supports bitly, CloudApp, Droplr, img.ly, Instapaper, Mobypicture, Pinboard, Pocket, Readability, and yfrog
What's New in Version 2.3.3
- Better handling of view sizes when using a single column in full screen
- If iCloud Drive isn't enabled, you'll see a warning asking you to enable it.
- If the window is fullscreen and the screen resolution changes, the window will now resize properly
- Copying and pasting an image file from the Finder into a compose window now pastes the image properly
- Better handling of window sizing when dragging multiple images into a new tweet window
- Fixed the issue where using shift-space/page down could scroll past partially visible tweets
- Fixed an issue where double-clicking on a quoted tweet would open the status detail for the quoted tweet and the original tweet
- When posting tweets with large images, you should see less 'Media parameter is invalid' errors
- Other minor stability improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )