Metadatics 1.5.4 ( (Mac OSX)) | 14 MB
Metadatics is a powerful and advanced audio editor metadata. Supports batch editing of the most common types of audio files, including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and many others.
Metadatics provides search capabilities metadata from Internet sources, rename files based on metadata, or manipulate metadata using one of the many built-in functions. Metadatics provides everything you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
Album Cover - Metadatics supports reading and writing of several samples in a single file. Images can be extracted from the file and saved as a separate image file.
- Fixed a problem with resetting the number sequence function when encountering new tags.
- Changes made in a text field are no longer lost when pressing the Add Tag button.
- Hidden files are now skipped adding directories.
- Fixed a possible issue when attempting to edit an album artwork's description.
User Interface Updates:
· New Icon
· Added toolbar icons for all functions as well as keyboard shortcuts.
· Added a column that shows if a file has artwork or not.
· Album artwork can be dragged from Metadatics to the Finder.
· Path to the currently selected file is shown at the bottom.
· Move the All Tags add / remove / edit icons to bottom toolbar.
· Shows how many selected files have artwork and how many unique artworks are selected.
· Podcast tag is now a checkbox in the All Tags column.
· Added a batch album artwork resize function
· Number Sequence function can set when to increment or reset the sequence.
· Add Sentence Case to text manipulation function.
· More information is pulled from the MusicBrainz function
· More file information is exported when exporting to a CSV file.
· Added more file into format specifiers to functions.
· Batch album artwork function alerts you how many album artwork files were extracted.
· Fixed an issue where raw data tags were not written to MP4 files.
· Fixed an issue where unsupported images could be added as artwork.
· WAV INFO chunks are now forced to the end of the file for better compatibility.
· Extracting artwork now defaults to the audio file's location.
· A warning is now given when a file could not be found when attempting to save.
* Intel, 64-bit processor
* OS X 10.6.6 or later
[center]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )