LRTimelapse 4 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, no matter which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
Key Features Include:
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom/ACR editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated-, Radial- and Paint-Brush-Filters
- Make the “Holy Grail” of time lapse photography – (day to night transition) really easy – either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
- Deflicker with one click – do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAW-workflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
- Seemless integration with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- Powerful and high performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows) and H.265.
- and many, many more…
Whats New :
I mainly released it, because I had two very special cases, where the Auto-Transition failed on certain mac environments. I’m still not sure what exactly caused this, since I cannot reproduce on my environment, it but I managed to work around it.
Additionally I fixed some smaller annoyances with the scrollbars of the folder choosers.
So this upgrade is not mandatory, if LRTimelapse 4.5 works flawlessly for you.
Fixed Auto Transition on a few, very special mac environments
When multi-selecting folder in the export dialog, the scrollbar always jumped to the first selected folder after selecting an additional one, fixed
Scrollbars of folder choosers will now initially stay on the left
Small fixes in Spanish translation