English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 1.01 GB
eLearning, Marketing, Video & Mobile Marketing | Skill level: Intermediate level
DIscover the Camtasia tool to create your videos and make your first video great
Today videos are the most important asset if you want to make business online. Videos are an amazing viral tool in social networks and the most powerful tool when it comes to market products and services.
Moreover video products and video tutorials are the most sold items on the Internet.
If you were in the old days you needed a huge budget to setup a video recording studio or to hire a media company to do the job for you.
In this course you will learn how to design and produce your videos using the great Camtasia Studio tool by Techsmith
You will be able to produce videos for your marketing, videos as products to sell on CDs and DVDs, videos as part of eLearning products or online video tutorials, streaming videos and much more.
In details, in this course you will learn:
- How to register or capture a video from your computer desktop using Techsmith Camtasia Studio
- How to use Techsmith Camtasia to edit video projects adding special effectes, e.g. sound tracks, subtitles, images, transitions and other videos
- How to modify the configuration, layout and design of your videos using Techsmith Camtasia Studio
- How to setup and produce your videos also in HD with Techsmith Camtasia Studio
- How to adjust old low resolution videos using Techsmith Camtasia Studio and the free tool Audacity for audio corrections
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint to generate animated presentations and generate videos with Techsmith Camtasia´Studio
- How to use Audacity to improve your audio and add it again to your original video edited with Techsmith Camtasia Studio
At the end I will give you some examples of good videos made with Camtasia:
- Talking head videos captured with a webcam
- Demo videos captured from your computer desktop
- Videos containing more than one video
- PowerPoint presentations recorded as videos
What are the requirements?
- be familiar with computers and the Internet
- an advantage is to know to record a video with a camera and a video camera
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 50 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Capture videos on your desktop
- Edit a video file with Camtasia
- Adjust audio with Audacity
- Capture videos from PowerPoint presentations using Camtasia
- Produce videos with Camtasia
What is the target audience?
- Who is familiar with computers and the Internet
- familiarity with the function and basic use of the software
- familiarity with Windows or Mac computers