A-Z Guide To BPMN: Create Your First BMP Models. Business Process Modelling Beginner To Advanced. Sequence Flow, Gateway
In this course you will learn how to use the Business Process Model and Notation Version 2.0 Standards and Practices
We will start from the basics and build our knowledge up one element at a time
In this course we look at Real-World examples to practice the skills and knowledge we develop
The course is structured in a way that the sections build on each other, meaning that the further you go into the course - the more comfortable you will feel with BPMN 2.0
Ultimately, the goal of this course is to help you model any existing business process as well as create your own models for completely new processes
I can't wait to see you in class!
PS: Also this course is constantly updated with new lectures and materials and I am here to answer any questions you might have!
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge required - only a passion to learn and be successful!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 19 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Model any real-world business process
- Have comprehensive knowledge of BPMN 2.0 Elements
- Understand how to use "XOR" gateways
- Understand how to use "AND" gateways
- Understand how to use "OR" gateways
- Understand how to use event-driven gateways
- Understand how to use Message events
- Understand how to use Compensation events
What is the target audience?
- People who want to pursue a career in Business Analysis
- People who want to learn BPMN 2.0 from scratch
- People who want to polish up their knowledge on BPMN 2.0
- People who want to learn how to optimize business processes
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!