3D modeling of Rubik's Cube, using UV maps from a single texture image and creating a animation using Blender.
In this course you will learn how to create a Rubik's cube using a simple cube, several array modifiers, create vertex groups, us a single UV Map Image for each of the cube faces, create a simple rotation animation and render an image sequence animation.
The course will help you build your skills in using Blender for creating a simple model, texture-mapping using UV Maps and creating a simple animation. This course is suitable for Newbies. The course is about 1 hour 30 minutes in duration.
There are nine sections of video tutorials with seven short quizzes highlighting key features used in Blender. This course is designed for anyone wishing to learn some basic modelling, UV Mapping, simple animation and how to render using Blender's build in render.
What are the requirements?
- Download Blender for their operation system.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Select a suitable image to use as a texture-map.
- Create a simple cube based model.
- Use bevel tools to shape the model.
- Create Vertx Groups to select specific parts of a mesh model.
- Learn a range of useful keyboard short cuts.
- Use a UV Map are unwrapping a section of the model.
- Create a simple rotation animation using keyframes and transformations.
- Set up a folder to render too.
- Set a suitalbe rendering resolution for the final animation.
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed to those new to 3D modelling.
- The course can also be used by those wishing to refresh their skills in Blender.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!