FILERECOVERY® is a safe and affordable do-it-yourself data and file recovery solution that is designed to recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices. FILERECOVERY® recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin. In addition FILERECOVERY® recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs!
- Run block analysis to detect bad blocks
- See the different volumes of a disk
- Get details on the usage of the blocks
- Get detailed S.M.A.R.T. analysis and drive information
- Create Image – write the selected disk to an image file. Good when a drive failing, needs to be recovered, or returned to service.
- Restore Image – writes an existing image file to the selected disk.
- Copy Disk – copies the selected disk directly to another destination disk. Great for copying large hard drives.
View Disk (Hex Viewer)
- View the selected disk in a hex editor and search manually for data. Choose this option to view the selected disk contents by the help of a hex viewer. It allows you to search the disk by hex patterns.
- This feature allows the user to view and recover items from the selected e-mail database showing both existing and deleted e-mails for printing or saving/recovering to hard disk. Supported email clients include Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
Supported Operating Systems:
Runs natively under the Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8 operating systems, and supports all partitions using FAT 12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems. It will also allow scanning and recovery from HFS formatted volumes as well!
Home Page - http://www.lc-tech.com/