Labography 7.05 Portable | 114 Mb
Labography is a software tool that was developed specifically to aid people in viewing and editing pictures, use the provided templates, create images from scratch and publish projects to PDF or Word files.
The installation process does not take very long and does not pose any kind of issues, while the interface you come across encloses a well-organized and clean design. It comprises a few tabs which enable you to easily access all available options, as well as several buttons and a panel in which to display the uploaded photos.
It also encompasses multiple video tutorials and Help contents, and therefore it becomes pretty obvious that both beginners and highly experienced people can easily work with Labography.
File types you can use and mail projects
This application enables you to upload BMP, TIF, JPG, GIF, PNG, ICO, PDF, PSD, J2K, PCX, WMF, RAW, RAF, CRW, GND and PRF extensions with the help of a file browser. Export is possible in multiple formats, including BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, PDF and DOC, while you can also send e-mail with your projects directly from this tool or print them.
Editing options at your fingertips and create restore points
When it comes to editing, this program enables you to rotate and flip images, add geometrical shapes, text boxes and tables, use a pen and an eraser, fill in certain areas, adjust the brightness and contrast levels, and remove red eyes.
It is possible to create a restore point for each picture you upload, compare your project to the source image, delete all detected metadata, and export it as a PDF, while also adding a number of details to it. For example, you can input a header and footer, add title, author, subject and keywords, and protect the resulted document with the help of a custom passkey.
The response time is also pretty good, the interface is intuitive and there are sufficient options to keep you busy. However, you should know that the batch processing feature does not function, the program freezing and crashing every time we wanted to select files.
1. The art and graphic design
Show your creativity with professional tools in a simple and intuitive interface.
* Table creation tool
* Multi-page support projects
* Calligraphic elements and curves
* Edit a vector image with raster tools
* Apply effects including.8bf plugins
* Vectorize the raster with high quality
* File Manager, available from the side panel
2. Photo editing
Retouch and improve your photos, edit images and create simple and fast way.
* Artistic brushes with custom presets
* Internal effects and removable support
* Import and edit RAW format
* The fill tool with advanced features
* The clone tool and other tools
* Easy selection of complex elements
* Multi-function batch mode
When it comes to sharing Your project with others You need a good set of tools for best results.
* Broadband digital transmission with various supported formats
* Export to Microsoft Word format.
* Send by mail function directly from the software interface
* A print option with the adjustment
* Export a PDF that provides all the required settings
* ICC profiles the color management
* Preview changes the location
New in version 7.05:
- official site does not provide any info about changes in this version