EMS SQL Manager for InterBase & Firebird 184.108.40.206603 Multilingual | 78.44 MB
EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool for InterBase and Firebird database administration and development. SQL Manager is compatible with any InterBase and Firebird database management systems version up to the newest one and supports all of the latest InterBase and Firebird features including DB triggers, journaling, incremental backups, and others.
It offers plenty of powerful database tools such as Visual Database Designer to create InterBase/Firebird database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and Stored Procedure Debugger for InterBase and Firebird SQL scripts development and many more useful features for efficient InterBase/Firebird administration. SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Compatible with any Firebird server version up to 2.5
- Compatible with any InterBase server version up to XE7
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Easy management of all InterBase and Firebird objects with Unicode support editors
- Effective security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Impressive Unicode compatible data export and import wizards working in background mode
- Powerful visual database designer
- Easy-to-use wizards performing InterBase and Firebird services in background mode
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface
- And other useful features
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11603:
- Added support of InterBase XE3, InterBase XE7.
- Added support of the COALESCE function Query Builder.
- Added support of the WHERE CURRENT OF (cursor) clause in Debugger.
- Added support of the USING [DESC] INDEX clause for Foreign Keys.
- Implemented support of Unicode for XML format in Export Data function.
- Displaying of the database physical size is implemented in the Database Properties dialog.
- Visual Database Designer. Highlighting of Foreign Keys fields was implemented.
- The Quick Save\Quick Load feature was enhanced. Some bugs were fixed.
- The connection restoring ability was enhanced.
- Fixed many bugs in Debugger.
- Sometimes subobjects were displayed incorrectly in Object Inspector. Fixed now.
- Added the possibility to load the latest saved diagram when opening Visual Database Designer.
- Added the possibility to use Code Completion feature with the OLD/NEW keywords in Triggers.
- Now it is possible to switch off the Precompiler for views.
- Lots of fixes in displaying Dates/Milliseconds at the Data tab.
- Fixed the memory leak while exporting to CSV.
- Localization fixes.
- Lots of other improvements and bug-fixes.