Starus Photo Recovery can undelete pictures you deleted bypassing the Recycle Bin and restore photos from all types of memory cards and USB drives. It can even recover digital images directly from most compact and digital SLR cameras connected to a PC with a USB cord. The complete recovery of all digital pictures only takes a few clicks in a fully guided, step-by-step wizard. Supporting a host of image formats and a number of RAW files produced by Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Pentax, Panasonic, and SONY cameras, Starus Photo Recovery is an invaluable photo recovery tool for amateur photographers and seasoned pros alike. It can take a blank memory card that was formatted in-camera, scan it and extract all images you shoot recently, as well as most pictures you have completely forgotten about.
Its digital photo recovery algorithms can work with all types of storage media including most digital cameras connected to a PC via a USB cord.
Here are some key features of "Starus Photo Recovery":
· Supports all popular image formats
· Recovers and previews RAW files produced by legacy and modern Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Sony, Pentax, and Panasonic cameras
· Recovers digital pictures from any storage media
· Supports all types of memory cards including SD, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, miniSD, CompactFlash (all types), IBM MicroDrive, SONY MemoryStick, Olympus xD, and many more
· Can recovers pictures from camera memory if camera is connected to a PC via a USB cord
· Full pre-recovery preview
· Fully guided, step-by-step image recovery wizard
· Advanced photo recovery algorithms can restore deleted pictures from healthy, formatted and corrupted disks
OS : Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10
Language : Multilingual