PDFpenPro 7.3.4 Multilangual | MacOSX | 114 MB
Everything PDFpen can do and more! Make interactive forms, build tables of contents, and convert Web pages to PDFs when you go PDFpenPro. New in version 7: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF/A export!
The All-Purpose PDF Editing Tool
With PDFpenPro, you can add text and signatures, make corrections, OCR scanned docs and more, just like PDFpen. But PDFpenPro goes beyond, with more powerful features.
Store your PDFs in the Cloud
Now you can edit your PDFs wherever you are. Use iCloud Drive or Dropbox for seamless editing with PDFpen for iPad & iPhone. (iCloud requires Mac App Store version.)
Make interactive PDF forms for both Mac and Windows
Make a scanned form come alive with PDFpenPro! Build interactive forms with text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, interactive signature fields and submit buttons!
NEW! Export in Excel, PowerPoint and PDF Archive (PDF/A) Format
Export your PDFs in not just in .doc and .docx format for Microsoft® Word users, but also .xlsx and .xls for Excel users, .pptx and .ppt for PowerPoint users, and PDF/A for archival PDFs.
Put the Web in your PDFs
Whether it's a single Web page or a whole site, make it into a PDF complete with clickable links.
- Edit OCR text from your scanned pages (new!)
- Export PDFs to Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx, .xls), Microsoft® PowerPoint (.pptx), and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats (requires Internet connection as a registered user) (new!)
- Convert websites to multi-page PDFs, complete with hyperlinks
- Create and edit cross-platform fillable PDF forms
- Create and edit document Table of Contents
- Create form fields automatically in a non-interactive form
- Edit document permissions to restrict saving, printing, copying, etc.
As well as all the PDF editing power of PDFpen:
- Add text, images and signatures to PDF
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Fill out interactive PDF forms and sign them
- Redact or erase text, including OCR text
- Search and redact text; search and replace text
- Export to Microsoft® Word (.doc, .docx) format (requires Internet connection, must be licensed user)
- Scan directly from Image Capture or TWAIN scanners
- Perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on scanned documents
- Viewable OCR text layer for proofing OCR text from scanned pages (new!)
- Adjust resolution, color depth and contrast, skew, and size of an image or scanned document
- Sign PDF forms via interactive signature fields (not digital signatures) (new!)
- Insert and remove pages; re-order pages in a PDF by drag & drop; combine PDFs
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Save PDFs directly to Evernote
- Insert page numbers and specify positioning and format, including Roman numerals and Bates Numbering
- Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs, including columns
- Context-sensitive popup-menus enable quick edits (new!)
- Add (and print) notes and comments
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text in the Library
- Apply business-related and sign here stamps via the Library
- Print notes and comments with or without the original text
- Print a list of all annotations along with the document
- Full screen mode, as well as zoom to document width and zoom to actual document size
- Password protect a document with up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Compatible with iCloud Drive (new!)
Resolves failure of File -> Open command to function when "Always show the File Open dialog on launch" is unchecked in the General preferences
System Requirements: PDFpen 7 and PDFpenPro 7 require a Mac running OS X 10.10 or later.