HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 5.1.2 | MacOSX | 11.8 MB
Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want - from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode.
- Create HDR photos and adjust them to get the look you want
- One-click Presets let you choose a style, from natural to painterly to surreal
- Batch mode, automatic alignment of hand-held photos and advanced tools to remove ghosts
- Plugin for Adobe Lightroom included
Benefits for professional photographers:
- Saving on lighting equipment. No need to acquire expensive lighting equipment -and carry it- when you shoot high contrast scenes. Just enable the Auto Exposure Bracketing feature of your camera, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.
- Great pictures on cloudy days. Shadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs. The tone mapping tool of Photomatix can turn them into great-looking images. Check out this image as an example.
- Saving time in post-processing. Photomatix Pro is designed for productivity - automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.
- Well exposed panoramas. A panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene - you can't limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama. By taking views under several exposures and processing them in Photomatix Pro, you can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene. Photomatix Pro offers both exposure fusion (also known as exposure blending) and HDR tone mapping.
Requirements: Intel OS X 10.6 or later