Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), a structural and earthquake engineering software company, has released 18.1.0 version of Bridge 2016, is specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems.
Suspension, cable-stay, elevated-roadway, and other types of bridge systems may be modeled and designed to suit any one of a variety of purposes, including means for crossing water, linking points between shear terrain, or extending over highway infrastructure. Customized controls and features integrate across a powerful object-based modeling environment to offer an intuitive, practical, and productive computational tool for bridge engineering. Advanced modeling features and sophisticated analysis techniques account for dynamic effects, inelastic behavior, and geometric nonlinearity. Code-based templates streamline the engineering process from model definition through analysis, design optimization, and the generation of comprehensive output reports. CSiBridge is the premier software for bridge engineering.
CSiBridge 2016 version 18.1.0 Enhancements:
- A new operation has been added for staged-construction load cases to allow changing link properties.
- An event-to-event solution strategy has been implemented as an option for nonlinear direct-integration time-history analysis.
- Automated seismic design has been extended to consider the bridge capacity in the longitudinal direction.
- It is now possible to graphically display the loads on a model for each stage of a staged construction load case.
- It is now possible to graphically display all load types in a load case, in a single view.
- Section cuts are now automatically created at user-defined ‘All Spaces’ splice locations.
- The speed of performing bridge superstructure design and rating has been increased for certain models.
- The New Zealand vehicle library has been added.
- The New Zealand material property library has been added.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI Bridge
Version: 2016 version 18.1.0 build 1277 Advanced w/Rating
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 958.5 mb