Day One 2.0.1 | MacOSX | 19.4 Mb
Capture life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One's elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure. We are pleased to introduce the next generation of the Day One journaling app. Version 2 is a new app built from the ground up for an excellent writing and life-capturing experience.
- All-new user interface
- Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
- Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
- Day One Sync 2.0
- Photo View
- Custom Reminders
- Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
- Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
- Timezone Support
- Multiple Window support
- Single and Dual Pane Modes
- Redesigned PDF export
- Gesture support
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Share Extension
- Shortcut keys
Whats new 2.0.1:
- New: RTL support in read and edit views and PDFs. (Proper and complete RTL is coming soon!)
- Fixed: Menu bar quick entry now uses the time that you hit save, not the time that it opened.
- Fixed: Timeline/photos/map/calendar buttons missing for Yosemite users.
- Fixed: Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor